The Scarlet SRF system is cleared by the FDA for skin tightening, scalp tightening, treatment of pores, scars and photoaging
Experience proven science and proven results with Scarlet SRF! The true, natural, non-surgical face lift
Scarlet SRF featured on CBS The Doctors
Scarlet SRF on Entertainment Tonight
A short film about Scarlet SRF
The phenomenon as independent electro thermal tissue coagulation around each electrode of bipolar radio frequency.
- Previously discovered radio frequency treatments were either ineffective or unsafe, with short-lived and limited results.
- However, through a study published in Nature Publishing Group’s Scientific Reports, renowned doctor and scientist Jongju Na was able to find the key method for the safest and most effective RF treatment. He named this discovery the “Na effect”.
- The distinguishing factor of this phenomenon is the achievement of independent tissue coagulation around each microneedle electrode. While previous RF systems were only able to produce a widespread area of coagulation around the whole area of skin targeted, leading to an ineffective treatment with little to no results, the Na Effect allows for incredible skin rejuvenation.
- The proven science behind the Na effect is what allows the Scarlet SRF to deliver state-of-the-art care and healing for people of all skin types and issues.
- “Nevertheless, the emission of RF energy for more than 1?second produced a cocoon-shaped area of coagulation around each microneedle electrode which is the area with higher current density, and then convergent areas of coagulation in the areas with lower current density between the microneedles as inter-electrode currents passed between electrodes: we suggest naming our novel finding of independent tissue coagulation around each electrode as a “Na effect” to distinguish it from other RF tissue reactions.”
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does the Scarlet SRF TM treatment work?
The Scarlet SRF TM uses micro-needle electrodes bipolar radio frequency (RF) technology to coagulate dermal collagen and elastin fiber in skin. Electrocoagulation helps to rejuvenate existing dermal fibers and produce new collagen and elastin fibers, which improves skin tightening and texture of skin.
What is Scarlet SRF?
SRF is Short pulse Radio Frequency technology TM. Short pulse RF technology is a revolutionary, safe skin treatment with absolutely no down time and no side effects. Developed by the researcher behind the Na Effect, Scarlet SRF is the first RF technology that uses the phenomenon of independent tissue coagulation around each micro-needle electrode with short pulses of alternating bipolar signal energy. The Scarlet SRF is patented not only in America, but in 70 other countries, in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Oceania, and South America.
What is NA Effect?
Na effect was first published in Scientific Reports, a journal of the Nature Publishing Group by Dr. Jongju Na. He named this discovery the “Na effect”. Na effect is the key method for the Scarlet SRF, the safest and most effective RF treatment. The distinguishing factor of this phenomenon is the achievement of independent tissue coagulation around each micro-needle electrode.The proven science behind the Na effect is what allows the Scarlet SRF to deliver state-of-the-art care and healing for people of all skin types and issues.
How many treatments are required?
Scarlet SRF treatment delivers results in a single treatment for most patients with little to no downtime. The treatment is very comfortable and attractive to patients. More treatments give more results. We recommend 3 treatments during a year to
maximize skin rejuvenation.
How long does a treatment take?
Scarlet SRF treatment takes about 20 minutes for the face and 10 minutes for the neck. The time needed for a body treatment depends on the size and condition of the area to be treated. The Scarlet SRF treatment is both time-efficient and revolutionarily effective.
Is there any special preparation or follow-up regimen?
No. The Scarlet SRF treatment doesn’t need any special preparation or follow-up regimen. Basic skin care and sunscreen is enough for aftercare. Since the Scarlet SRF procedure has little to no downtime, most patients return to their regular activities immediately following treatment. Rosacea patients exhibit a temporary redness or minor swelling after treatment, but this usually goes away within 24 to 72 hours. Scarlet SRF is the safest treatment in the field of RF systems, with little to no down time and no side effects. Clients are good to go immediately after treatment; there is no bleeding or sensitivity as experienced with other microneedle treatments.
How is the Scarlet SRF treatment for different skin types?
Unlike LASER treatments, Scarlet SRF is safe and works on all skin types: I, II, III, IV, V and VI. Scarlet SRF coagulates total dermal layers to rejuvenate total skin without any pigmentation (P.I.H.). Scarlet SRF technology is based on electric signals, which doesn’t affect skin color.
What does Scarlet SRF treat?
Scarlet SRF targets scalp skin tightening, face skin tightening and lifting, double chin, neck and body skin tightening. Recently, Short pulse Radio Frequency technology TM of the Scarlet SRF was clinically proven to improve rosacea, acne, vulgaris, melasma, and mottled telangiectasia. It is very safe and no rebounded with lower recurrence. And needless to say, the Scarlet SRF improves common issues such as skin texture, pores, photo-aging, scars, and striae.
How does the Scarlet SRF deliver energy into the skin?
The Scarlet SRF uses minimally invasive micro-needle electrode technology, which coagulates the dermis directly with precisely controlled RF energy and varying treatment depth. Treatment depth, power, and mode are adjustable by the user. This procedure delivers the most direct and accurate energy into the skin without any thermal damage on the skin surface. More information is on https://www.nature.com/articles/srep16735
When do the results appear, and how long do they last?
Visible tightening results come immediately, and the results of dermal remodeling appear over time in the course of new collagen, elastin fibers re-genesis and vascular rejuvenation. For most patients, measurable results appear gradually in 2 to 3 months. The results can last 6 months to a year following a single treatment, depending on your skin condition and aging process.
Is it painful?
No. Most patients report experiencing little to no pain. The Scarlet SRF delivers energy to the skin in a time interval of less than 300 milliseconds (0.3 sec). It is the shortest heating time among all RF devices. The micro-needle electrodes are extremely thin and work with gentle pressure and slow speed technology, developed through numerous clinical trials. Scarlet SRF presents patients with maximum results and maximum comfort.